|Service & Treatment|
3225 SOUTH 70TH ST • FORT SMITH, AR
My entire team has been carefully chosen and trained to assist me in administrating
comprehensive dental treatment and personal patient care. We dedicate many hours each year to continuing
dental education, learning from experts who present state-of-the-art dental procedures.
Meet Dr. Winborn
I am a native Arkansan, and happy to serve western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma. I have been dedicated
to providing the latest in dental technology through my private practice in Ft. Smith, AR, July 1999 to present.
Education of Dr. Winborn
- Louisiana School of Dentistry, New Orleans, LA, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1999.
- Senior Student Award, 1999
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, Bachelor of Arts in Zoology, 1993.
Pierre Fauchard Academy; 2010 - 2014
- Medical/Dental Missions Team, First Baptist of Alma
- American Dental Association
- Arkansas State Dental Association
- New Dentist Award - 2008
- Executive Council Member - 2010 - 2014
- American Orthodontic Society; 2000-2014
- American Academy of Fascial Esthetics
- Board of Directors 2013, 2014
- Northwest District Dental Society; President 2007
- Fort Smith Dental Society; President - 2006
- American Academy of Cosmetic Denstistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American College of Oral Implantology
- Implant Prosthodontic Section of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists